Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I Will Recover


This me about to enter the place I will now spent most of my time (sorry can’t disclose the place) (I Look SWEATY YA..)
Me with the Drums


Me being Mesmerize with some cord progression (Left)

(With no paper and Pencils on the table !!!! ?????)

Anyway after that Incident my left hand feels cramp and stiff. By the Way My sister who happens to be working as an occupation therapist did not care a dam on my well being ./But any way I will Recover !

After Note: I Know I look Uglier that the past..As I asid I will Recover

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel Daniel Daniel.. its a process that you have to accept.. The countless times that you have put your sister thru agonizing moments just giving a damn about you has taken a toll on her.. her reactions are normal.. YOU have to accept that the way she is behaving now is largely attributed to your past behaviour.. Concentrate on your recovery.. everything else WILL fall into place in its own time... Let go and move on..

AT

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have seen people who have successfully recovered. So why not you? When there's a will, there's a way. Good luck.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Recovery is an ongoing process.. the only time an addict recovers is 6 feet under...

AT

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home