Monday, February 20, 2006

Subutex (I.V)


I have heard the dangers about the intravenous use on Subutex (buprenorphine ). I decided to give it a go as I have a bad name for experimenting different kinds of chemicals. The last time I use Subutex I.V was with a combination of Codeine and than injecting Buprenorphine . As for this (the second time using) I am clean from any kinda Opiates. So here is the trip report .
+0:00 injected 1/4 of a 2mg subutex scored from a neighborhood for Singapore $15
+0:01 Felt the infamous feeling of heroin, only better. ;-)
+0:03 Peaking as I smoke a Cig
+0:05 Reach the plateau
+1:00 Feeling it wearing off (kind of a half-life )
+2:00 Feeling the need to re inject it again as it reach it’s base line

This is more of a chill out drug than a work drug. (No ephedrine or any form of stimulants unlike most Codeine mixtures)

The packing comes in a empty Midazolam blister pill pack(front)

I thought twice before I precede the experiment as it looks doggy

After note: The problem of this drug is that a user needs to re inject the chem. Causing an addict to look for veins (may even collapse if a vain is overuse) it looks like abusing subutex is Harm Maximization than Minimization

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is why Subutex is used as a 'replacement' drug for addicts here in Malaysia, other than Methadone. No fun using it.

11:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When taken Sublingually ,it`s fine.But it turns into abuse when Injected
Daniel

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taking it when you don't need it is FARKING abusing it if you'd ask me...

Wake up your idea and do as you have promised.. I am still waiting for you to show up like you said you would by the way...

AT

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home