Tuesday, March 28, 2006

High And Dry

I Am so happy that I am now following a program to keep me away from abusing pharmaceuticals. (As I said I do not do illicit Drugs.) So I am here posting from a place where I can find people with the same problem like me. I am also making effort to attend meetings and not to isolate myself (used to party a lot) to "cure" my addictive behavior I had to isolate.
Normal People can take booze or pills and can say no if its not a time for a celebration etc… but I have no control over myself and sometimes over do things …to put it short it is like a compulsive behavior.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck to you again! I think I've wished you luck before in your previous post. But again, things might just turn out better this time =)

Nothing is impossible.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Thanks ya.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home