Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Waiting for my "Wife"

I am typing this wile I am waiting for my turn to see the doctor. I really need XANAX because it helps me in my depressive episodes that I have when things go wrong. I have to admit that I am a very venerable person that takes things to heart. It has been 15 mins already and I am waiting for my benzodiazepines . I know addiction is a mental illness.....well(thats what the Doctor says) and I had to be put on anti-depressive medication . I feel there is still a stigma in Asian country and where mental illness is being neglected.
I really hope it's my turn to see the doctor now

PS:/More pictures of my `collection" comming up!

1 Comments:

Blogger â‚¬ddie Cairo said...

Got wat u want. But u and i must establish trust

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home